I almost forgot about this:
1. You’ve just won a complete collection of movies starring one actor – what actor would you pick? Movies? Movies? Dammit. Why does this have to be about movies? Oh, let’s make it Meg Ryan. Eye candy.
2. What was the last movie you saw in a theater? Vanilla Sky. Very good movie.
3. What was the last video or DVD that you bought? 61*. I love baseball, and that’s a great movie about baseball. [Well, I didn’t buy it; my parents got it for me for Christmas, along with Eight Men Out, which I haven’t gotten to watch all the way through yet.]
4. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get sick of? Empire Strikes Back. Mainly because I haven’t gotten sick of it yet. 🙂
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Cleaning my bedroom in prep for the party, doing the color commentary for UAH’s games against Mankato, holding a kegger at my place, then getting back into the church thing on Sunday, since youth activities start back.
And freaking out about classes starting Monday. But the kegger will help that. 🙂