Once more, the Friday Five:
1. If you could eat dinner with and “get to know” one famous person (living or dead), who would you choose? Tough call. I’ll throw everyone a curve and say Barry Bonds. I’d like to check my gut feeling that he really is an okay guy.
2. Has the death of a famous person ever had an effect on you? Who was it and how did you feel? No.
3. If you could BE a famous person for 24 hours, who would you choose? I’m already famous. What the hell’s your problem? 🙂
4. Do people ever tell you that you look like someone famous? Who? Oh, it varies. Chris Farley. Willam from Mall Rats. Fred Flintstone. The list goes on and on …
5. Have you ever met anyone famous? Yeah, my photo of me and Trent Lott hangs on my wall at home. I’ve met lots of other famous [and infamous] people, but I only have the photo with ol’ Trent.