As I deal with my heartburn, let me do a ff:
1. What’s the last vivid dream that you remember having?
I drew closer and closer and finally got to kiss someone I’ve wanted to kiss for a long time. And then I woke up.
2. Do you have any recurring dreams?
No, not really. I did when I was a little kid, but that’s been forever.
3. What’s the scariest nightmare you’ve ever had?
None of them truly terrify me. I wake up scared, but then it goes away pretty quickly.
4. Have you ever written your dreams down or considered it? Why or why not?
I’ve considered it, but my sleep patterns are so weird that I don’t really remember dreams.
5. Have you ever had a lucid dream? What did you do in it?
I can’t say that I have, really.
I just don’t remember my dreams, because I recognize that they reflect things often can’t or won’t happen in real life. I have enough goals and hopes for any number of people, so I don’t worry about the dreams. I worry about my calling.
Is that sad? I don’t think so.