If one of the earlier resolutions proves to be unworkable by its scheduled date, you could swap it out with this one, as this is probably the easiest resolution to accomplish that you’ve posted thus far.
Well, Steve, you were right. First I punted on March. Then April came and went, too. I’ve been getting things done, but not at the rate I’d like, and clearly not working this list down.
So, let’s re-adjust, shall we? [As we say at the office, we’ve never failed to meet an adjusted schedule.]
- SandraMcCracken.org Launch: I’m slipping this until the end of July. The pressure is off, as squarepegalliance.net is up and running, and Sandra’s album isn’t coming out until August.
- Office Setup: Because I took my vacation early, money that would have gone towards the desk went towards my plane fare. This is going to slide to September.
- New Bookshelves: I’ve laid the basic design out [and I will try to get that scanned in at the office this week and posted here for all to see], but with the office un-done, I haven’t done the bookshelves.
- ShowInfo: I’m pulling this off the schedule. Why? Jeff has built something that will largely do. Will it do everything I want to do? No. But it will do enough, and I’m not going to duplicate efforts here.
- Vacation: Well, I’ve half-done this with my trip to Portland, and the rest of the vacationing I’m doing this year will be done in two more weeks, post-Memorial Day, as I
stalkfollow the Over the Rhine/HEM tour through the mid-South. Yes, actually finishing one early. I’ve also got some lessons learned to post when this is complete. I’ll be done with this in June.
- Bar Extension is going to slide into September and maybe October with the office completion.
- DirecTV Setup is going to go away unless I somehow get a promotion at the office. Buying an iBook largely took the funds I’d have spent on that. Sorry, Rick.
- Car Buying Plans are still in progress, and I’ll finish the outlines of the task in October. I’ve decided what cars I’m going to consider already and will do test-driving this summer.
- All other tasks remain on schedule.